Hey Gorgeous Boho Babes,
My summer is dedicated to giving you my BEST poetry!
Head on over to my Lifestyle blog CatherineVaughansWorld.com where you will find a N E W poem posted e v e r y d a y in A u g u s t at 9:30pm UK time.
x31 new poems in x31 days. Let’s see how this rolls out!
Fancy a FREE copy of my debut poetry collection?
Join THIS Mailing List and you will receive a D I G I T A L c o p y !
Sign-up here: eepurl.com/cxzD1D
If any lines of poetry connect to your heart and soul please do
tweet | share | like | tell friends about my work | tag me
Catch me on Twitter: @CattVaughan
Facebook: /CatherineVaughanWriter (best way to contact me)
F o l l o w m y L i f e s t y l e b l o g :
Catherine’s debut poetry collection The Quarter Life Crisis Poet”
Here we have a collection of poems I wrote between 2010-2015. It’s essentially 25 years of my existence, much of it was filled with pain, disappointments and sorrow. Maybe you can relate? Out of despair, hope can return and happier days can appear. I hope these poems can make you feel less lonely about the pain we all feel inside. Even if you’re facing a Quarter Life Crisis know that you’re not the only one and you will come out of it stronger. *Hugs!* Join me on my journey….
Buy USA Paperback Kindle
Buy UK Paperback Kindle
So 2016 has been a year of highs that were astronomical and unpredictable as well as full of lows. My promise for 2017 is to make this blog more focused on championing awesome talent, helping you to discover new talent and showcasing hidden treasures.
I don’t feel I’ve made this happen as much as I’d have liked this year partly because I was so busy and my poetry took off in ways I couldn’t imagine and also because of a secret.
I have major reservations about being online, being a blogger, having my face on the internet. Much of this drive to write online was naively fueled by wanting to make friends.
A dread about writing online the things I like is that someday just when I think I’ve made a real connection with someone it turns out that the person has probably just read about me online and the connection and seemingly similar interests were fake or perhaps they sincerely did like me/want to get to know me, so read about me on my blog as a way to get to know me and ingratiate themselves to me.
Either way, I’m done. I’ve just given up the hope. You end going that long without friends and the opposite sex that having it in your life would only become a hassle. A foreign concept.
So here goes, in 2017 I will ensure to give you satisfying and enriching reviews of the books, film and art that I really like. I’ll just put it out there…
It’s really just all about My Readers because without you I wouldn’t be able to write books. You guys me the world to me!
Also be sure to follow me on Twitter: @CattVaughan as I hold occasional Giveaways of my books I’ve published or films and books that I adore.
Like | Follow | Share
Love typically falls into one of 7 categories. (Yes love can be ‘hacked’, humans are predictable and their patterns of behaviour are bordering on formulaic.)
- Waity Katie ( I think we all know who fits into that category because it was coined for someone *winks*, oftentimes Doctors do fall into this trap. I guess it could also be labelled ‘Uni love’ or rather laziness….)
- Lookalikes/inc*stuos (George & Amal)
- Parent trap (I don’t want to offend any celebs by posting a pic or naming, but you know when his other half looks like his Mum- literally.)
- He could not, did not, will not, then did. (Kim & Kanye. 9. Freakin’. Years!)
- Not yet Independent (Nick & Jessica) When you meet someone when you’re too young and don’t get that chance to date around and get a taste of being an independent woman.
- Oh so 40 (Blonde Bond & Weisz) When he doesn’t show up until you’re nearing 40.
- Too Late/Mr Procrastinator (Lillian Wilhelmina van der Woodsen and Rufus Humphrey of Gossip girl) This is when the man is a coward and does fuck all even when given the chance…. *rolls eyes* Comes out with gobshite response: “I never should have let you let me go.”
Who’d have though this:
Would turn into this…
I hope it’s not true. 😭 😭 😭 😭